I’m so sorry that I haven’t posted lately, in fact this is my first post of 2019 I believe. I just really wanted to apologize that I haven’t posted for a while, I’ve been SUPER busy. I really shouldn’t blame it on my time, because I can definitely make a schedule or something, and yet I don’t but here’s some of the things that are making me so busy:
- Band stuff is like my life. The theme for our next show is 80’s.
- Homeschool. I’ve been trying to catch up lately because I am a bit behind.
- Hamsters! If you’ve been here for long enough, you may remember that my hamster Humphrey passed away 😭😭 so recently I’ve been researching Roborovski hamsters because I want to try those out. And this time I’m paying for everything, including a new bin cage. So be on the lookout in the next month or so for a hamster post.
- Chickens and eggs. Every Sunday I have to wash our chicken’s eggs and we get 70-80 a week, and I have to dry them and put them in cartons. I remember one time when I waited like a week and a half before I washed eggs and we had like 110. That was so dreadful.
- Cold weather and chickens —our chicken’s water heater is failing in the low temperatures so I have to go out and check it every few hours to make sure it’s not frozen.
There’s much more but I truly don’t have time to say EVERYTHING. But you get the point.
I’ll try to post more 😀
– Christina 😛