Hello, hello! Happy Sunday. So sorry I didn’t post yesterday, I was ziplining at the largest man-made climbing park in the world with my friend. Last week was kinda rough, too. I caught a yearly mild cold (never had a bad one) but still feel great. My sprained wrists are better. Volleyball was boring a few days ago because we played Newcomb the whole time except for the fun part of serving and spiking.
So let’s get to it! I’ve been nominated the Liebster Award by Kinsey from Over The Withers. Thanks Kinsey!
What I have to do is answer 11 questions that the person that nominated me gave me (which in my case is Kinsey), ask 11 of my own, and tag 11 people to answer my questions. Here goes nothin’!
- If you could transform at will into any mythical animal, what would you choose?
I was going to say Pegasus, but that’s just lame. Who would want to be a horse with wings? Maybe a Phoenix. (bird)
2. If you could have any mode of transportation (real or imaginary) what would it be?
I would surely have a personal cable car! Beautiful views! 🤤😍
3. What characteristic would you like to see in a friend or spouse and why?
Uh… maybe a friend that is trustworthy enough so they are like another part of me, like my friend Charlie.
4. Describe yourself in 4 songs.
Imagine Dragons — Whatever it Takes
Imagine Dragons — Believer
Twenty One Pilots — The Judge
Imagine Dragons — Natural
5. Pick a Yankee Candle scent that describes you.
I think that Harvest Welcome describes me. I LOVE FALL and when I was younger, we gave that candle to my mom for her birthday.
6. What is one of your fears? (doesn’t have to be your greatest fear, I’m just curious.)
Spiders. In my family, we each have our own showers, and mine is in the basement. Sometimes I’m enjoying scrubbing myself and listening to Imagine Dragons, and some huge hairy spider crawls at my feet and I scream.
7. Mountain vacation or ocean vacation and why?
Mountain vacation. I love crisp cool weather. It gives me Halloween creeps and Christmas spirit, my two favorite holidays. In the mountains, I would feel powerful. Summer at the beach is fun, but it just doesn’t give me that exciting feeling.
8. One thing you want for Christmas this year?
That’s hard. I don’t want much until I actually get it and discover I want it. Maybe… a copy of The Giver (book).
9. Favorite TV show and why?
Nowadays there’s nothing good except news, old Spongebob, and The Weather Channel. I used to watch Full House all the time. I think Full House my favorite (oh and by the way, Fuller House absolutely SUCKS.) because it’s funny and not trashy like a lot of new shows are.
10. What is your favorite unique word and what does it mean?
Whippersnapper, which by the way, is NOT in my vocabulary. I am not old. If you say “Whippersnapper” in an accent it feels funny. It means “a young and inexperienced person considered to be presumptuous or overconfident.”
11. What do you like to wear when it’s cold outside?
Oh, I love the cold! Maybe a sweater and leggings (Loving leggings right now.) and boots. *oh man that mental picture looks so trendy in a bad way*
- Would you rather eat bacon and eggs for the rest of your life or lettuce, chicken wings and Cheerios for the rest of your life?
- If your life was music, what genre would it be?
- Go-to outfit?
- Carnivore or herbivore and why?
- What is your favorite animal excluding cats and dogs and why?
- Favorite song?
- If you were a book character, what character would you be?
- What is your favorite holiday and why? (Only choose 1.)
- Crayons, pencils, or markers?
- Least favorite movie and why?
- What is your most prized possession?
My nominees: (oh, by the way! I had a really hard time finding people to nominate!)
Charlie, Lil’ Miss Country
Emily, The Beaming Blonde
Christina, Christina and Camera
Michelle, Blessings By Me
Ariana, Ariana’s Flying Life
Anna, A Storynerd’s Life
I know that I have to do 2 more, but there’s not enough people who know about my blog or that will probably do the post. I bet that half the people I nominated don’t even read my blog, anyway! Sorry!