Hello hello! Today I am got a comfy new couch. Ha.
Here is some good book series for people with my reading interests.
- Percy Jackson. What I like about the Percy Jackson books is that there is different series with the same characters. Like the first, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and I am now reading The Heroes of Olympus. Rick Riordan is still making new series with different characters. *Fun fact. I looked it up, and in 2015, Rick Riordan published almost 80 books.*
- Maze Runner. Yes. You HAVE to read this. I haven’t read very emotional books, but the third book almost made me cry. It is about these teenage boys trapped in a maze blocked in by a wall and they try to escape without dying (which, spoilers, does not go as planned.). There are movies to this that are nothing like the books.
- Divergent. There is also movies to this series. Sadly I have only read Divergent and Insurgent, not the other 2 yet. It is about a future where everybody is in a group, and they must follow all the rules in their faction. There are lots more, but I don’t want to give away too much!
- Michael Vey. I read this when I was younger, and this started my love for YA reading. It’s kind of unrealistic, and the author uses only “said” when describing when a character is saying something, and as an aspiring writer, that is very uncooth. It’s about 17 teens with electric powers.
- Finally for the last series, The Hunger Games. I am currently reading Mockingjay, the 2nd book in that series. The Hunger Games is about kids selected for games to be on TV, and they have to kill each other and be the last survivor and win.
I really suggest reading these if you are into YA books. Have you read any of these? Do you want to? Comment away!
Have a nice evening, though it’s storming heavily where I live!